Thursday, June 12, 2008

2008 Reunion

We had a wonderful reunion last weekend here in the Salt Lake Valley.  Thanks to Marilee for hosting Friday night.  The dinner turned out great, and the auction was FANTASTIC!!  I think everyone will agree that the movie and treats for kids will definitely need to be repeated (thanks to Amberly for the movie idea!!!)

I was unable to take very many pictures, but I did take a few.  I will post them soon.  If any of you have pictures from either day, please let me know.  I'll add you as an author, and you can post them for everyone to see!

Thank you all for supporting our Reunion - we sure missed those who weren't there.  But we will looking forward to our next one!!!

Check back soon for added pictures, including the group shot that Christian took!!

2 comments:

Alisha Johnson said...

We got some fun pics...let me know when you make us an editor and I'll post them.

Thanks Erin for all your hard work and all the time you put into getting the family together...

Amberly and Matt said...

thanks erin for all the work of planning, changing plans, revising plans and pulling off a very fun get together....